Supported Travel eXperiences
Your choice. Your travel. Your future.
Designing tailored travel experiences for people with disabilities
- 40+ years experience in all aspects of the travel industry
- 15+ years experience in accessible and disability travel
- Passion for delivering holiday experiences that customers remember for the rest of their lives
- Nationally registered NDIS service provider
- Accredited member of the Australian Federation of Travel Agents
- Member of the exclusive Travellers Choice group
Travel, adventure and the joy of new experiences are in our DNA. It is this passion for life that makes travelling with us such a fantastic experience.
We want to share that passion with you, and assist you to create amazing memories.
– STX Team
- Design unique and tailored holiday experiences for customers with additional support needs and their families
- Develop travel packages that ensure you meet the goals of your NDIS Plan
- Liaise with your support coordinator and plan manager to take care of all holiday arrangements on your behalf
- Arrange additional support needs (such as a support worker, hiring the right equipment) to travel with you on your holiday, if required
- Book all elements of your holiday in advance, so you don’t need to
- Arrange additional things to do such as tours, transfers, restaurant bookings and more
- Conduct extensive research and work with a trusted group of suppliers to deliver holidays to suit your individual needs
We recently enjoyed a night away staying on Level 73 with an impressive view. We are very grateful for the work done by Yann, Andrew and Mandi at Supported Travel eXperiences and are looking forward to the next time we can head away for a break a little further away from home.
Thank you Mandi for taking the time to book our weekend away. Trying to find wheelchair accessible accommodation for a family is always a challenge. Thank you for finding the right place for us. I look forward to using your services again when booking our next holiday. Thank you.
Our vision is to make travelling the world accessible to everyone
- We believe everyone should be able to have the holiday experience they dream about.
- Physical or intellectual disabilities shouldn’t inhibit people from travelling and experiencing the world
- Whether you have children with disability, are travelling solo, with your family or friends, or part of a group we want to ensure you have a holiday and experiences you will remember for the rest of your life
To make is easier for you, we can also access translation and interpretation services.